Nixall is Seriously Clean stuff!! It's the Anti EVERYTHING- bacteria, virus, and fungus. AND, it's NON-TOXIC, safe to drink!! They just received the EPA/FDA results that they even kill CRE! You know, the superbug invading hospitals that makes MERSA look like a mild cold. Yep, it kills that & MERSA by the way!
There's also loads of practical in home uses. Here are just a few:
Can be taken internally- great stuff to really kick illness, colds, flu,
virual or bacteria based illness. We will put Nixall in a humidifier
and put Eli in his play tent with the humidifier so he's breathing it in
when he has allergies/cold/cough. We call it his "Nixall Tent"
Veggie and Fruit Spray to helps them last longer. We've had strawberries last for up to 2 weeks by spraying them with Nixall
Air Deoderizer- just spray. You can add Essential Oils too, if you wish
Preservative for Liquid Soap Nuts
Any type of Skin Rash, including Diaper Rash
Stinky Dogs- including ones who have been "skunked". Will take the skunk smell away within minuets
Smell of Smoke
The company has Veterinarian reports of using it successfully with Parvo, both in disinfecting facilities and treating infected dogs (giving it internally).
Wounds and burns, even sunburns.
Staph and MERSA- We have a friend who used it to successfully treat a staph infection she had in her eye.
Poison Ivy, Sumac, etc.
Black Mold- yes, the nasty stuff. Use Nixall full strength for this.
This is my MUST have for my home!