Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Outside Play

The weather is finally getting warmer, or at least, we're having warmer days here and there. It's time to get ready for outside play!

Eli has 2 tables- 1 water/sand and the other just sand. I've used the sand table for all kinds of things, I don't think I've ever had just sand in it, lol!! I've used cob litter (found in the rodent section of pet stores for bedding, makes a great sensory bin filler), Insta-Snow, Cloud Dough, and now dirt. We really don't have a place for him to just dig in the dirt. I have an extra bag of dirt, so I may just dump it out in the yard somewhere for him. But for now, he has a dirt table.


I also just noticed in the picture of the dirt table are the water shooters (at the top of the picture). I bought those at the Dollar Tree. Just add a 5 gallon bucket of water and let them go! Tons of fun with water play!

The other table is his water/sand table. This year, I found colored sand. He was so excited that it came in purple, his favorite color! In the water, I put Nixall to help keep it clean and for it to not get funky/slimy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment